Crew Leader – Landscape Enhancements
Starting pay $20/hour. May be higher with experience.
As an enhancement crew leader, you will manage a crew of 4-5 while operating equipment, monitoring schedules, ensuring a safe work environment, and supervising the quality of work at your project sites. You will ensure that all projects are complete on time and in accordance with the design plans.
- Leading a crew of 4-5 people performing landscaping construction projects such as installing retaining walls, flower beds, trees and shrubs, decorative rock, water features, and turf grass
- Supervising the quality of the work done by your crew
- Completing projects on time and in accordance with design plans
- Responsibility for the overall safety of the work site
- Providing training to crew members
- Strong leadership skills and ability to work well with others
- Ability to perform all job duties in a safe, timely, and professional manner
- Minimum of 1 year of experience in landscaping industry
- Minimum of 1 year of experience in a leadership position
- Ability to safely lift 50lbs
- Experience operating heavy equipment (skid steer, small tractor) preferred
- Valid driver’s license and a good driving record preferred