Crew Leader – Landscape Maintenance
Starting pay at $20/hour. May be higher with experience.
As a maintenance crew leader, you will train and lead a team of 4-5 crew members performing weekly landscape maintenance work. You will also operate equipment, monitor schedules, and ensure a safe work environment.
- Leading crew members and assigning tasks to complete the job in a timely and professional manner
- Participating in the completion of landscape maintenance tasks such as: mowing, trimming, edging, pruning, blowing, trash pick-up, weed control, etc.
- Driving a company truck and trailer in a safe manner
- Maintaining accurate time records of crew members
- Valid driver’s license and a good driving record
- Minimum of 1 year of experience in landscaping industry
- Minimum of 1 year of experience in a leadership position
- Experience operating different types of equipment (lawn mower, trimmer, blower, etc.)
- Strong leadership skills and ability to work well with others