Landscaping Chemical Technician
Starting pay at $20/hour. May be higher depending on experience and certifications.
As a chemical technician, you will apply fertilizer, herbicides, and pest control products to help keep lawns, plants, and trees healthy. Certifications are not required – the company will provide training.
- Fertilization of lawns, plants, trees, and shrubs
- Applying weed control and herbicide products
- Applying pest control products
- Calibration and operation of equipment
- Maintaining a safe work environment
- A desire to learn about fertilizer, herbicide, and pest control applications
- A desire to learn how to operate various types of application equipment
- Strong work ethic and attention to detail
- Valid driver license – PREFERRED
- Bilingual – PREFERRED